Oh, wow, I've not got HERE for soooo long! Sorry!!
This has primarily been because of busyness with Messages. And as the Title says, today is such an amazing one for all of my "Inner Room" and "Reaching Higher" Messages!!! Because I FINALLY got to do a Major Message on Gospel for Asia!! "You know how I've wondered if it was EVER going to happen, Lord!! Blockage after blockage. But it's HAPPENED!!! Whoo-hoo! Thankyou SO much!!!"
And that Messages are now up - WITH URL's to GFA - is all due to Jeff's good heart - because prior to recently the Moderators have always prevented this or made it impossibly difficult.
And the BRILLIANT NEWS is that in the past 24 hours a total of 318 visits were made to the Inner Room thread!! This was a BIG jump over the previous day of 84, and is the 2nd highest daily total ever!! So I figure a LOT of people now know about how to GIVE TO THE NEEDY and GIVE TO HELP GET THE GOSPEL to the MOST UNREACHED in the 10/40 Window.
It's out of my hands now in the sense that obviously I cannot MAKE people follow these important steps. I know that many will put it off! Others will find reasons NOT to do anything, and so on... But I DARE TO BELIEVE THAT SOME WILL ACT!!!
Prayer updates for 'Sis' are regularly in the thread. Beloved has her piles of pain and lousy sleeps. I'm rather weak, but otherwise okay. And the front ramp for Gertruda should at last be done next week!
Love and hugs to all!!!!!
- BM
May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment