May 18, 2009

Did You See Gertie n Me in Pics?

Wow, long time since I did a Blog. Why? Just too, too busy with the Thread!! (well, that's my excuse an' I'm stickin' to it, okay!)

If you haven't seen my FUN "me n Gertie in pictures" page that Beloved declared 'good', but then said something like, "You know you're mad, don't you?" (you'll see why!) then just click HERE.

I'm going to try a different way of notifying about a new blog: by putting a short post up to say so, e.g.,

NEW BLOG UP, May 19, "Me n Gertie in Pictures".

I actually put them HERE first - big, big job as Blogger is NOT a very friendly place! All looking good until I actually VIEWED my efforts - horrified to find that every horizontal pic was part cut off at the RHS. I was NOT amused, as my Mum used to say!! Anyway I think they look okay in the webpage I did for them.

More soon!... *hoping!!!*

- BM

No comments:

Post a Comment