May 7, 2009

Am a Little Better!

I cannot get to our good Chiropractor any more, so my back and neck and pelvis that rotates, I have to try and do myself!! I learnt the things Michael used to do and can do quite a bit myself (yes, I'm VERY careful).

I was SO incredbly down in energy yesterday that I suddenly thought of a couple of vertibrae he used to always be putting back in, round about the middle of my back. Nettie and I got to work, and today I'm happy to report that I'm back up to round about 'poor' *hehe!!!* which is quote okay to be at!! If you prayed, thankyou, cos I'm sure that thought about my back didn't just come out of the 'ether'!

Got a Message to pray about and write, and am quite tired, so gotta dash! (Oh and change the Blog date in me Sig!) Love ya!!

2 comments:

  1. Keeping you and Beloved in prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much, dear one!
    I'm actually doing a little better, which is rather nice of course!!

    ReplyDelete