April 28, 2009

Next Messages + Beloved

"Higher Room" Messages are coming up to MAJOR ONES in the next day or two - that I've wanted to do for ages and ages. Probably two, one after another, showing what we CAN all do, and MUST do, in order to PLEASE GOD AND ASSURE OUR PLACE IN ETERNITY WITH HIM!!

They'll be strong, hopefully clear, and very practical as I share what Westerners can do that they are NOT doing!!

I'm praying for a GREAT RESPONSE to them!


After that I expect to FINALLY fulful my promise of showing how we can ALL get ourselves totally and seriously born again - after most of us were never shown/taught properly for this to effectively happen (took me 13 years to get there!)

Beloved is in such a bad state with pain virtually everywhere (scary!), doesn't know what to do with herself, whether to sit, stand, try to do a LITTLE physical, or what. She gets no relief 24 hrs every day. She's become my fragile flower, but suffering SO much. I'm sure I've said before that I daily pray the Lord to not overburden her with more than she can cope with - UNTIL OUR HEALING COMES!!

Keep those lovely Comments coming. Love all you guys!!!

- BM (Always watch the Sig. Date for new post here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment